This is going to be epic
Stay tuned for more information as we explore new ideas like what you’ll find below
In the face of unparalleled challenges, the world beckons for leaders who not only navigate change but ignite innovation. Seize the opportunity to be the architect of a transformed future, where your leadership isn’t just adaptive – it’s revolutionary. The challenges are vast, but so is your potential to make an enduring impact. Are you ready to lead the way? If so, the MA in Ethical Leadership is for you!
Unlock your potential for organizational advancement in industry, government, education, or nonprofits with our Master of Arts in Ethical Leadership. This program is a catalyst for change, blending best practices and innovative leadership strategies to elevate both organizations and communities. Aligned with William Woods University’s mission, it hones ethical leadership capacity through interdisciplinary coursework. Focusing on leadership theory, ethics, problem-solving, decision-making, creativity, team development, diversity and inclusion, practical experience, and people management, the program propels you towards applied ethical leadership, enhancing both personal and organizational performance. Your journey to transformative leadership starts here.
Graduates create value for their organizations, demonstrate the ability to ethically inspire action and a shared vision in others, make effective decisions within fast-paced environments, improve organizational effectiveness and teamwork, and increase profitability.
- Business executives and managers, directors and supervisors of non-profit organizations, consultants and coaches, and policy advisors
- School administrators, principals, consultants, directors, and supervisors
- Federal, state, local government administrators and policy makers
- Senior educational administrators in primary, secondary, and higher education settings, and faculty members at all levels
- Maximum Accessibility: Fully online courses with intensive residencies to establish professional networking opportunities
- Economic Benefit: An affordable price point well below our national competitors provides quality without the financial burden
- Pace of the Program: Full-time working professionals can complete the program within one calendar year
- Rolling Admissions: Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis to ensure for convenience of the start date
- Ease of Application: A personalized admissions advisor is provided to every prospective student ensuring consistent and timely communication, while not requiring a standardized test (e.g., GRE, GMAT, etc.) to create ease for the applicant
- Transfer Credits Accepted: Up to 15 credits beyond a bachelor’s degree can be accepted accelerating program completion
- Relational nationally renowned faculty members work with students to be adaptive to the complications of work, family, and personal obligations